[Kwintv] Starting an QtVision FAQ...

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Sat Sep 20 13:24:22 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Saturday 20 September 2003 11:36, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> I'll probably put a preliminary draft version of that FAQ on the website
> today so you can see it "growing" and help me working on it...

OK, I've done that. I've put a draft version of a QtVision FAQ online and
also updated the ChangeLog.

Some suggestions are still not on the page yet because I don't have a
correct answer to them as well. Also, please have a look at the answer
regarding the empty "Select Source" dialog. I'm not sure if I got this
wrong because I never had this problem myself - I was simply browsing the
mailing list archives to find some answers...

Any suggestions and/or ideas/changes are welcome! Just have a look at
www.kwintv.org and follow the link to the "QtVision FAQ" on there. Thanks!

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!