[Kwintv] QtVision window focus (was: Starting an QtVision FAQ...)

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Sun Sep 21 13:14:42 CEST 2003

Hi!

I thought I should continue this as a separate thread...

On Saturday 20 September 2003 13:05, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> I played around with this yesterday. Since I didn't have a clue why it
> doesn't work, I tried forwarding the keypressevent to the main window by
> creating a "unknownKeyEvent(QKeyEvent*)" signal in view.cpp and
> connecting it to keyPressEvent in mainwindow.cpp. But unfortunately no
> success.

I also noticed yesterday that the "hide mouse button when mouse is over TV
window feature" does not work anymore in QtVision. As far as I know this
feature and the focus issue are related. I remember that I added some
functionality a few months ago that forced a window focus - this was the
only possible way (that I knew of) to disable the mouse pointer and get
keyboard events. Does anyone know what happened to this functionality? I
guess I'll have to look at the old code... :-)

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!