[Kwintv] Config dialog

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Sep 15 20:29:21 CEST 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 02:09, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> So I don't see why this happens except if KConfig can't read/write the file
> or cfgkey contains illegal chars.
>

> The only config related change is that I changed something in the qtvision
> constructor:
>
> _pf = new PluginFactory(this);
> [...]
> _config = new KConfig("qtvisionrc");
> [...]
> _pf->scanForPlugins(_config);
>
> to make the "hack" in pluginfactory to get a config handle go away, but
> this can't affect your problem. Or is there something I didn't see?

  Fixed in CVS.  I have lots of problems still:

- V4L driver plain doesn't work.  It looks like the norm is incorrect, or the
frequencies are wrong.  Xv driver works.
- Error on the console:
	KListView::setProperty( "selectionModeExt", value ) failed: property invalid,
read-only or does not exist

  Other notes:
- I like the new config dialog quite a bit and it should go into CVS asap.
- Group boxes inside group boxes are a styleguide violation, if I'm not
mistaken.

-
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/