[Kwintv] Config dialog

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Tue Sep 16 08:16:13 CEST 2003

> > to make the "hack" in pluginfactory to get a config handle go away, but
> > this can't affect your problem. Or is there something I didn't see?
>
>   Fixed in CVS.  I have lots of problems still:
>
> - V4L driver plain doesn't work.  It looks like the norm is incorrect, or
> the frequencies are wrong.  Xv driver works.
You are right. I tried to switch to NTSC, but it didn't work. Must have
already been in CVS before my new patch. I'll fix it.

> - Error on the console:
> 	KListView::setProperty( "selectionModeExt", value ) failed: property
> invalid, read-only or does not exist
Has been in before, it comes from QT designers' code. I'll try to remove it.

>   Other notes:
> - I like the new config dialog quite a bit and it should go into CVS asap.
Thanks! I think I'll undo my channel plugins work and commit it as first
chunk.

> - Group boxes inside group boxes are a styleguide violation, if I'm not
> mistaken.
Will be fixed in my tree in about 2 minutes.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net