[Kwintv] Compile Errors

Eric eric at cisu.net
Sat Jun 14 09:33:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

	I have a previous *working* version of qtvision built form teh CVS source a
while ago. However, I decided to try to update it and compile again and I am
getting compile errors. Here are my system specs

SuSE 8.2
qt3-3.1.1-62
qt3-devel-3.1.1-62
kdelibs3-3.1.1-52
kdebase3-SuSE-8.2-78
Vanilla Kernel 2.4.20 with bttv patches

Here is the error. I believe its QT related. It should be linked against
version 3.1.1

make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/bot403/Programs/BUILD/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision'
/bin/sh ../../libtool --silent --mode=link --tag=CXX g++  -Wnon-virtual-dtor
-Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wall -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings
-ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion
-Wchar-subscripts -O2 -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute
-fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common    -o libqtvision.la.closure
libqtvision_la_closure.lo -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib/qt3/lib -L/opt/kde3/lib
-version-info 1:0:0 -module -no-undefined  cfgdata.lo channel.lo
channelstore.lo channelio.lo qtvision.lo lirc.lo pluginwidgetimpl.lo
channelwidgetimpl.lo qvmiscplugin.lo devicewidgetimpl.lo settingsdialog.lo
channelscanner.lo channelscannerregion.lo channeleditor.lo qvmixerplugin.lo
qtvisionwidget.lo viewmanager.lo view.lo pluginfactory.lo qvsrcplugin.lo
audiomanager.lo qvosdplugin.lo osdmanager.lo miscmanager.lo statusmanager.lo
qvpluginbase.lo qvchannelplugin.lo qtvisioniface_skel.lo
qtvisionviewiface_skel.lo qtvisionchanneliface_skel.lo
channelstoreiface_skel.lo chwizard.lo generalwidget.lo devicewidget.lo
picturewidget.lo channelwidget.lo pluginwidget.lo channelpropertiesdialog.lo
channelimportdlg.lo devicewidgetimpl.moc.lo pluginwidgetimpl.moc.lo
-lkdecore -lkdeui -lXinerama -lXxf86vm -lXxf86dga -lXvMC -lXv  -lkio
-llirc_client
libtool: link: warning: `-version-info' is ignored for programs
.libs/channelimportdlg.o(.text+0x42c): In function
`ChannelImportDlg::populateWithDefaults()':
: undefined reference to `ChannelIO::getMetaInfo(QtVision*, QString const&,
char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libqtvision.la.closure] Error 1
*Snip* (more recurrsive errors until prompt)

Perhaps it is just missing an include or header definition for this version of
qt?