[Kwintv] Solution: Plugins, Devices found!

Gabor FLEISCHER kwintv at exodus.fleischer.hu
Thu Jul 24 06:51:08 CEST 2003

Wow!

It took me half a day, but finally I found it!

Here's what I did:

After 'make install' I had to

cp -r ${prefix}/share/services/qtvision* $KDEHOME/share/services/
cp -r ${prefix}/share/servicetypes/qtvision $KDEHOME/share/servicetypes/

and then call the program like this:

KDEDIRS=${prefix}:/usr qtvision

(${prefix} is what I set up by ./configure --prefix=/usr/local)

I hope I could help to others. This could go to the FAQ or INSTALL.
Or should be fixed, that qtvision should use ${prefix}/share/service[type]s
and not only $KDEHOME/share/... and /usr/share/...!

Gavriel