[Kwintv] kdelirc support

Zsolt Rizsanyi rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 27 03:37:12 CEST 2003

Hi!

I have added support for the new kdelirc project (which will be very probably
included in KDE 3.2, but now can be found at kdenonbeta/kdelirc) to qtvision.
It fully replaces (in functionality) our current lirc code.

Now the question is, what should happen with the old code. Should it be
removed completely, or just disabled by default?
And if disabled, then via ./configure, or should it be configurable by GUI?

Currently the initialization code is commented out, since it would be not
too good if both kdelirc and the old code would try to control qtvision
simultaneously.

I vote to remove the old code. But anybody can veto this :)

Regards
Zsolt