[Kwintv] Re: No Devices Listed

Henry Stanaland henryst at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 7 13:33:44 CEST 2003

> Hi Henry,
>
> It seems that in order to run kwintv from the Mandrake 9.1 contrib rpm,
> both the libqtvision1 *and* libqtvision1-devel rpms are also required.
> So the latter devel rpm is probably what you're missing. I'll write the
> rpm packager to let him know the situation.

Yes, it worked.  Thanks George.  I'm so happy to never have to look at xawtv
again.  This new kwintv is a little boogery, but all and all it works fine
for my purposes.  I wonder if anybody ever work on making it into
a screensaver as in the future plans from a long time ago.

I agree with Josh Sheedy...I also don't like that kwintv progress has slowed
recently.  But I graduate in June, and maybe I could help then.

Regards,
Henry Stanaland