[Kwintv] Latest Kwintv from CVS

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:03:25 -0400

Well I don't know exactly why this is happening, but I can provide some basic
suggestions for building from CVS:

- If you encounter problems, start from clean source.  Completely clean.
- Make sure you are working in the HEAD branch.
- Make sure $QTDIR and $KDEDIR are set correctly
- Make sure you use --prefix=$KDEDIR
- Make sure you use autoconf 2.53 and automake 1.5.  Others make work, but
this works for me for sure.
- Make sure you built Qt correctly as KDE requires.

  If this still doesn't work, well, I'll be confused. :)