[Kwintv] Latest Kwintv from CVS

Adrian Dannberg kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:52:15 +0200

Hi
I'm practically an happy kwintv 0.8.12 user, but some bugs itched my today to
try the new QtVision. But I could not compile because ...

Am Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 02:43 schrieb Chris Hammond:
> On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 20:24, George Staikos wrote:
> > On October 22, 2002 20:21, Chris Hammond wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > so I tried again tonight and now it's telling me that I don't have the
> > > qt-mt libraries.

... of exactly this. I set the KDE environment correctly and I'm pretty sure
to have those libaries, too. At least I do have those:

/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.0
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.0.5
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib/libqt-mt.so
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib/libqt-mt.a

I also followed Roger Downings advice to remove the QT checker in the
configure script, but there is no such macro in my file. Has this been
removed already in CVS? So this didn't help me either.

Thx for any suggestions.

Oh I'm using Suse 8.0 with the supplementary updates for qt 3.05

Adrian