[Kwintv] Comments on latest qtvision

Michael Kedl kwintv@mail.kde.org
23 Oct 2002 15:45:05 -0400

I just grabbed the latest version and it compiled first try, certainly a
plus :-)

Some comments:
1) in xv mode, it scales down, but not above 1x.  I think this may be
related to my X driver; xawtv behaves the same.  But just thought I'd
mention it.
2) in v4l mode, it scales up/down fine including fullscreen
3) in f4l mode, when scaled down below 1x, it "rips" during motion and
fixes itself when things quit moving;  it kind of looks like "super"
interlacing, odd
4) in v4l mode, the menus and other things appear below the video, hard
to read them :-)  is this only for me?  or do other people see this?

Looks great overall,
I look forward to being able to record,
Mike