[Kwintv] configure problem

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:58:00 -0400

Woops, sorry about that.  I forgot to save the latest changes to that file
before committing.  It is fixed now.

   So how did the plugin work for you?  If you don't have an Xv backend scaler
then you still probably won't get video until I finish up a few things in the
VideoStream class.  I'm getting close to having that working though.