[Kwintv] Mandrake 9.0

supergrass@freeuk.com kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:17:14 +0100

Hi there,
I've got the same old same old problem of no device showing up in KWinTV.
I've definitely followed the instructions:
I've made sure I "insmod bttv" before running X
XF86Config-4 has "Load "v4l"" in it (and XFree86.0.log shows it load with=
out=20
error)
But still I get no devices listed.

I have compiled the alpha-1 version and also tried installing the mdk rpm=
 from=20
rpmfind.net, which I noticed was a more advanced version of the software =
but=20
I still could not get the device to show up.
Are there any error logs other than what you see when running qtvision on=
 the=20
command-line that I can look at?

Thanks in advance,
Roger