[Kwintv] Mandrake 9.0

Alexandre Aufrere kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:55:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm very interested to know what will happen with this.
As i've heard, Mdk has the best support for X and graphic cards, so...

Anyway, first the standard problems:
- what xvinfo tells you ? It should list at least one adapter with PutVideo
and one with PutImage
- did you ./configure with the correct --prefix ? (think it would be
./configure --prefix=/usr in the case of Mdk (depends where your KDE is
installed, do a rpm -ql kdebase to check)
- does xawtv gives you something ? and xawtv -noxv ? and xawtv -xv ?
- finally, what is ur TV Card and ur Graphic Card ?