[Kwintv] Can't get any plugins to show up.

John Campbell kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:37:06 -0700

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:21:43 -0400, you wrote:

>On Monday October 14 2002 22:06, John Campbell wrote:
>> I've found with qtvision that you have to download it on a "good day."
>> Update at the wrong time and it breaks...wait 10 minutes and update
>> again and it works again.
>
>  Sorry. :)  That is most likely my fault since I tend to commit code =
very=20
>often, so 5-10 minutes can make a big difference.  When you do see =
compile=20
>bugs, please send messages to the list so we can fix them though.  There=
 are=20
>definitely places that need to be enhanced with respect to autoconf too.

My authconf is probably screwed up as when I went in to fix qtvision.
I found that qtvison was looking for things like "autom4-2.53" (I may
have that spelled wrong) while my version of autom4 (v2.54) dosn't
include a version number in the executable name.  That and the fact
that autom4-2.53 was still left over from the version supplied.

I believe my initial problem with autoconf, before I messed things up,
was an undefined macro AC_UNSETENV.