[Kwintv] Can't get any plugins to show up.

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:21:43 -0400

On Monday October 14 2002 22:06, John Campbell wrote:
> I've found with qtvision that you have to download it on a "good day."
> Update at the wrong time and it breaks...wait 10 minutes and update
> again and it works again.

  Sorry. :)  That is most likely my fault since I tend to commit code very
often, so 5-10 minutes can make a big difference.  When you do see compile
bugs, please send messages to the list so we can fix them though.  There are
definitely places that need to be enhanced with respect to autoconf too.