[Kwintv] Can't get any plugins to show up.

Michael Kedl kwintv@mail.kde.org
14 Oct 2002 12:14:09 -0000

Strange that I didn't have to update anything and you did.
Since we both installed RH8.  But I have compiled some other things and
maybe some of my downloads for them updated my system.

I did not compile with --prefix=/opt, that seems to be what it defaulted
to.  I'm not really sure where kde is installed as a base /usr maybe?

v4l seems to be working fine with several other programs.

I assume in the qtvision -> settings -> Configure qtvision -> plugins
section there are video/mixer/channel format/other plugins.  My complete
section is empty, which leads me to believe a path of something is wrong.
Maybe that --prefix above.  What did you use when you compiled?  my /opt
dir was empty until I compiled this program.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Mike