teletext (was: Re: [Kwintv] Sources from yesterday failed to configure)

Rizsanyi Zsolt kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:19:17 +0100

On Sunday 17 November 2002 19:08, George Staikos wrote:
> On Thursday November 14 2002 19:11, Sangohn Christian wrote:
> > BTW the sources from kdenonbeta-021110 compiled fine and run good.
> > I like the teletext feature a lot.
> > You guys really really rock!!!
>
>   Thanks! :)  That was the work of Malte and Rich.

I also like that feature too, but is there an easy way to turn it on/off?
Last time I tried it out I had to quit qtvision to turn off the teletext (I
was in TV mode, and the teletext masked the window so I could not get the
popup menu.)

It would be nice if it could be better controlled by lirc. But I think that
first we need to add support for plugin defined actions.
Is somebody working on that?

Regards
Zsolt