[Kwintv] Sources from yesterday failed to configure

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:08:53 -0500

On Thursday November 14 2002 19:11, Sangohn Christian wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 November 2002 04:18, George Staikos wrote:
> > On Tuesday November 12 2002 22:04, Sangohn Christian wrote:
> > > configure: creating ./config.status
> > > config.status: creating kwintv3/kvideoio/Makefile
> > > config.status: error: cannot find input file:
> > > kwintv3/kvideoio/Makefile.in
> >
> >    Did you rerun Makefile.cvs?  Makefile.in is generated from
> > Makefile.am.
>
> Yes I did it fails:
> /dev/pts/10sso:~/src/kdenonbeta] $ make -f Makefile.cvs
> configure.in:79: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_UNSETENV
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> I think the locale problem is irrelevant. It only occur within X-Windows
> but not on the console.

   My best guess, since I dont' even see that problem, is that you have a
stale admin file somewhere, or you checked out during a period that a problem
existed.   Make sure all your files are up to date and not locally modified.

> BTW the sources from kdenonbeta-021110 compiled fine and run good.
> I like the teletext feature a lot.
> You guys really really rock!!!

  Thanks! :)  That was the work of Malte and Rich.