[Kwintv] Next alpha release.

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:02:05 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 18:38, George Staikos wrote:
> As to a new alpha/beta/prerelease, I really don't want to do so until
> things are relatively bug free.  Right now there are too many major bugs
> floating around, so I don't see much value in it.

Wouldn't it be a good idea then to call for some kind of "bug fixing phase"
for QtVision? I mean a phase where no new features should be added and
only bug fixes are allowed? It would probably make things a little easier.

Is your "LAUNDRY" document in CVS relatively complete to get started on bug
fixes? Maybe you can post a list of open issues (or a copy of "LAUNDRY")
here on the mailing list as well? I hope to have some time to do coding or
bug fixing in early January - finally...

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!