[Kwintv] Kwintv 0.8.11

Andreas Korinek kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:02:36 +0200

On Saturday 06 April 2002 15:53, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Saturday 06 April 2002 15:22, Andreas Korinek wrote:
> > KDEDIR is /opt/kde3
> > KDEHOME is /home/andreas/.kde
>
> Is .kde also holding your old KDE2 config files? Maybe there's a
> problem...

No, the dir is new for KDE3. KDE 3 won't start if I left it. I used the=20
SuSE rpms to install KDE3.

> > I made a trace, this is the result: The real odd thing is, that now
> > the icons are there, bu when I start kwintv via the Alt+F2 runbox,
> > some are missing.
>
> How do you start KwinTV when the icons are there? Using a shell or a
> desktop icon? The "Alt+F2 runbox problem" indicates that there's
> still something wrong with your installation (wrong paths for
> example).

When I just open the console and type "kwintv" the icons are there and=20
the "old" version 0.8.11 starts. When I use "Alt+F2" the new version=20
0.8.12 starts with some missing icons.

--=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / With kind regards,

Andreas Korinek
Mailkey: Resistance is futile (Keep this phrase in the reply mail.)