[Kwintv] Kwintv 0.8.11

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:53:40 +0200

Hi!

On Saturday 06 April 2002 15:22, Andreas Korinek wrote:
> KDEDIR is /opt/kde3
> KDEHOME is /home/andreas/.kde

Is .kde also holding your old KDE2 config files? Maybe there's a problem.=
=2E.

> I made a trace, this is the result: The real odd thing is, that now the
> icons are there, bu when I start kwintv via the Alt+F2 runbox, some are
> missing.

How do you start KwinTV when the icons are there? Using a shell or a=20
desktop icon? The "Alt+F2 runbox problem" indicates that there's still=20
something wrong with your installation (wrong paths for example).

Regards, Stefan.
--=20
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!