[Ktechlab-devel] I hope I am using the wiki for the corect purpose

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 02:05:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm new here and have made a couple of changes to the wiki. I hope I am
making my feature requests in the right way. The page I edited is
http://wiki.ktechlab.org/tiki-index.php?page=General+Features.
Just wanted feedback as to my understanding the use of the wiki. I see
there are only two people (david and skadge) that have edited it, maybe
it is just that young. From what I can gather that is where we are
supposed to make our feature requests etc?

Thanks for the wonderful program!!!

Regards
Lawrence (aka DieselPower)