[Ktechlab-devel] oscilloscope problem

Thomas Winkel mail at thomas-winkel.de
Wed Apr 19 11:52:41 UTC 2006

> ok thats right :) I have increased the voltage.  Look now here at this
> picture => http://pbeck.yourse.de/ktechlab.jpg . Whats wrong? I hope the
> problem can be fix.
looks strange, but I can verify this here in the actual svn.

> My second ask is: would it be more electrical
> components like a relay give?
For feature requests there is a wiki:
http://wiki.ktechlab.org
there is also a good description about how to create your own components. Good
ones may be integrated into KTechlab if they are send to the list.

> in this spirit thanks for this super software ;)
David is the main developer of KTechlab, I'm responsible for the German
translation. By the way, as you are a German it would be nice if you could
work with the actual German svn version. There are many thinks I translated
without checking the context. I'm sure there must be many errors... ;)

Best regards,
Thomas