[Ktechlab-devel] elctr. sim. simple single transitor amp circuit.

Bill P biloyp at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 21:37:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

 I have a single transistor amp circuit -input is an 25mv p-p sine wive  and output is a 2.5v p-p sine wive powered by a 9 volt power source. This is a circuit copied from a test paper and I wish to be able to change component values to simulate failures. I created the circuit, but when I use a voltage input (sine wave) I get readings of YV and GV with kamps, Any help is appreciated.

 Bill

http://mail.yahoo.com