kstars version 3.1 and 3.1.1 for Elcapitan cannot install

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Wed Mar 13 05:55:03 GMT 2019

Hello Goodman,

I'll let Robert answer the bit about the MacOS version. For the other
parts, you cannot integrate other apps into KStars, software doesn't work
this way.

For ASCOM ALPACA, it's an interesting development but we do not have any
current plans, nor the man power, to adopt this into KStars.

Thank you for using KStars and clear skies!

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq