Bug on KStars Doc Web Page

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:07:02 GMT 2019

Just found Jasem's reply (asking me to forward to kstars-devel at kde.org) in
my spam folder.

Sending again.

Hy

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hy Murveit <murveit at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: KStars v3.1.0 is released!
To: Jasem Mutlaq <mutlaqja at ikarustech.com>

Thanks Jasem!

Just to let you know of a little "bug" that hit me when I followed the doc
link on your blog page:
Your doc link is:
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-edu/kstars/tool-ekos.html#ekos-scheduler
and when I go to it (I use the latest Chrome on a MacbookPro) two different
videos start to autoplay  at
the same time, causing your voice to play on my speakers "in harmony".
It can be tricky to figure out what to pause because the page is long, and
has many videos and many images
that look like videos, but I tracked it down to the logs video and the
custom properties video.

You probaby want
    autostart="0"
inside the <embed ...> for all your embedded video links.

See https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/LkA8FoBoleU

Hy