kstars version 3.1 and 3.1.1 for Elcapitan cannot install

Goodman Fred New goodmanf at kellin.net
Tue Mar 12 18:19:56 GMT 2019

Hello.
This is my first time emailing this team.
I posted this, as did phillman5, on the strs forum, that we cannot install the app.
Even though the download site says that these versions are for OS X 10.11+, the install warning says it is only for 11.12+.

Since I am new to this email list, I also have a question about viewing other emails with relevant kstars info.
Am I authorized to view a list of other email topics, and if so, where and how do I do this?

I have a couple more items (suggested features). If they require separate emails, just please let me know.
1. Integrate other capture apps into kstars, such as Firecapture, oaCapture, ASICAP and Sharpcap. Allow use of these similar to the method used for SkySafari.
2. Integrate the new ASCOM ALPACA platform and drivers, since that is now a cross platform update to ASCOM.

Thanks for the great work on kstars.

Fivel