Importing the Washington Double Stars Catalog

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Mon Dec 5 13:59:09 UTC 2016

Yeah I already loaded the catalog from Vizer, always been a great service.
But it looks like there is a combined catalog already: Tycho Double Star
Catalogue (TDSC) (Fabricius+ 2002)

http://vizier.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/VizieR-3?-source=I/276/catalog

So we could use catalog instead of WDS directly. Another issues is that
Hipparcos data we're using appear to be J1991.25, so I also need to check
if we are assuming they're J2000 or someone performed the conversion before.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq