[Kstars-devel] Updating the API documentation

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Mon Feb 9 07:11:42 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

Recently, I started revamping KStars API documentation since I realized
that even after 10+ years in KStars, I am completely oblivious to some
KStars key components. The API documentation is now better but it still
needs a lot of work. I also plan to work on updating the handbook (or if
anyone else wants to step in that would be great!). For now, I propose the
following breakdown for the API, please let me know if I am missing
anything or if it needs to be structured differently altogether.

API Breakdown:

1. Data
  + SkyMapComposite
  + SkyComponent