[Kstars-devel] GSoC 2011 project

Bruce lists at faintfuzzies.ca
Mon Sep 24 17:32:48 UTC 2012

So I've had lost of chances to use the template for observing this summer and
fall.  I've got one thing I'd like changed and one thing added.  I would like
see the border made in to full (thinkish) lines as the thinner double lines
are hard to see in the dark.  I would like to see the option to import the
observation list.  I assume that lots of people like me use the observation
list as a method to decide what to observe any given night.  Having this
option would prevent me from have to re-enter each object a second time to
print out the template.

Thanks for this, it has been a very useful tool for my.  I not keep a binder
with me that goes out on every observing session.

--
Bruce Harding
Information Broker