[Kstars-devel] [kstars] kstars: Introducing Ekos, a new tool for KStars that will empower amateur astronomers to utilize INDI based devices to perform essential functions in astrophotography:

bnc bnc at netspeed.com.au
Thu Jan 26 10:35:30 UTC 2012

Jasem,
This is indeed good news, although I appreciate it is early days.

I did a new install of Suse 12.1 and did a git download of the latest
kstars, specifically to test this.
Did ok until I got to the cmake and got this

cmake -Wno-dev ../ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
  /root/.kde4/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps;/etc/kde4/share/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

Do I have a dependency  missing?

Running kde4.7.2 on kernel 3.1.0-1.2 X86_64

Thanks,
Brian