[Kstars-devel] [kstars] kstars: Introducing Ekos, a new tool for KStars that will empower amateur astronomers to utilize INDI based devices to perform essential functions in astrophotography:

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Jan 26 07:28:31 UTC 2012

> Hurraay! Jasem, this is awesome!
>
> Also, do you plan a tool to construct pointing models etc?

I had a discussion on this with a friend of mine, and while there are
future plans to tackle pointing models, it's quite early to discuss it
as I need to work on developing the essentials functions first (as it
is now, you can only connect and disconnect, so not very useful!). So
I might as well try to make this a plugin based framework so that
others in the future might add additional functionality!

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq