[Kstars-devel] Kstars observtion Field Notes

lists at faintfuzzies.ca lists at faintfuzzies.ca
Wed Jan 19 16:45:33 CET 2011

Hi,

I has asked a month or so ago about at printable field notes page and I said I
see what other astronomy programs are doing.  I've just put together a rough
outline of what I envision based on what I've see and what Kstars can do.

The left side has your basic observing field note segements.  I'm aware that
they are not align etc...

The right is side I envision as being generated by kstars from a menu
selection made by the user as to what star field FOV's he/she wish to see.  My
sample use a basic 22 degree FOV at the top...  My second image is base on the
FOV of my finderscope and lastly the FOV of the eye I propose to use on that
image.

Since I'm not sure if the list accepts attachments I've put my sample here.
http://faintfuzzies.ca/v/hobbies/astro/KSTARS_OBSERVATION_FIELD_NOTES.PNG.html

I'd love to hear what you think.

--
bruce