[Kstars-devel] kstars - indi control panel

ekundra at ta3.sk ekundra at ta3.sk
Tue Jan 18 08:59:54 CET 2011

  Hello!

  I'm using Kstars to control telescopes and observe variable stars. The control panel is great and indi library works
perfectly. It would be nice to have a auto-repeat option in Kstars Indi control panel and some possibility to set
observation in different filters with different exp-times and auto-repeat them. This possibility is essential in
professionals observation programs, like Maxim DL, but I didn't find any unix program with this option.
  Please, add the option to the Indi control panel, if it is possible.

Best regards
Emil Kundra