[Kstars-devel] Re: Getting Started

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:54:09 CEST 2011

Hi

I'm hijacking this thread since I thought this might be relevant.

OpenHatch is coordinating this "Build It" event -- where a whole bunch
of projects guide you through building stuff.

I recall that building KStars + KDE was my biggest roadblock in
getting started with KDE development, and I gather that's true of a
lot of people.

I think this is worth doing for KStars if we all can spare some time
this week. Which day would work best for other developers here? For
me, Tuesdays and Wednesdays work reasonably well.

I wish I'd known of this a little earlier.