[Kstars-devel] Re: Getting Started

Laudis Radium laudis.radium at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:15:36 CEST 2011

Hi Alexey,
I downloaded all the packages you mentioned. But I haven't yet figured out
how to view the source code. I will be thankful if you can guide me or
provide links for this.
I also installed kstars v1.6.0
For starters, I observed that all the globular clusters show the magnitude
as 99.9
1. How can I report this bug? (Also how can I see whether it has already
been reported/fixed or not).
2. How can I correct the bug?

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,