[Kstars-devel] OpenGL problems

Victor Carbune victor.carbune at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:06:26 CET 2010

Hello,

I managed to build and rebuild the trunk on two different computers,
but OpenGL isn't working as I would expect.
On both computers the screen isn't rendered, as you can see here [1].

I have Fedora 12 and 13, so this might be a local problem.
I'm just worried that since I encountered it, others may as well.

My hope was to work on re-integrating my branch into the trunk, before
thursday,  but with these display problems, I'm not sure if it's
really a good thing to do, before we solve this. Most probably, this
is completely because of a combination of packages and distro I have
(though it's a bit alarming that on two different systems this
appeared).

Victor

[1] http://img827.imageshack.us/f/snapshot1n.png/