[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/skyobjects

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:12:15 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 03 of June 2009 18:32:41 Akarsh Simha wrote:
> No regressions for sure?
>
> Particularly "dangerous" areas are Conjunctions, Planets section of
> AstroCalculator and the Deep Star Component, as far as I can remember.

This change only affect copy constructors. And objects are copied only in one
place, in Conjuction tool. It didn't show any problem for now but I'll test
more throughfully after I apply all patches in this 'Fix copy constructors
series'

I'm trying to test everything that I put in SVN.

> We're about to tag KDE 4.3 Beta tomorrow, so I'd appreciate if someone
> could test out for problems.

Yes. I thought that if these changes do intoduce regessions it's better to
have them in beta than intoduce them later.

Actually I have few fixes for possible problems, so I decided to test them put
in SVN before beta tagging.