[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/skyobjects

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:10:17 CEST 2009

> Particularly "dangerous" areas are Conjunctions, Planets section of
> AstroCalculator and the Deep Star Component, as far as I can remember.

And if  Deep Star Component and friend will bomb at some moment I wouldn't
mind much. They are broken anyway. Mixing malloc/free and C++ object won't do
any good unless these objects could be expressed as C structs. They don't have
nontrivial destructors and so on... SkyObject do have nontrivial destructor.

Stars in StarBlock do not release AuxInfo when deleted because 'free' is used
not 'delete'.