[Kstars-devel] Impressions of new functionality

Prakash Mohan prak902000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:04:58 CEST 2009

> ## Observing list:
> 1. Alt vs Time plot is small and wasting screen space on big black margins is
> not an option.

Well, frankly I din't know how to fix this.. any pointers might be useful.

> 2. Picture on the right of plot. It isn't displayed. I see blank space and
> sign that there is no picture. When I click there picture pops up.

Well, the picture will be displayed only after its downloaded from the
web. Is that what you're talking about, or did you download an image
and it din't get displayed?

> 3. Location button is too small. Full location name does not fit there.

Right, will fix this issue.

> ## Execute session
> 1. Text field are scattered and does not look aesthetic.

I'm not really the aesthetics expert around, could someone tell me how
to put things the right way?

> Prakash, you may consider this as first bug reports. (-:

Thanks a lot Alexey. I'll work on these :)

--
Prakash
Undergraduate Student