[Kstars-devel] Impressions of new functionality

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:02:43 CEST 2009

Hello

I've quickly looked through observing lists and new execute session plan
option. Here I list few UI issues.

## Observing list:
1. Alt vs Time plot is small and wasting screen space on big black margins is
not an option.

2. Picture on the right of plot. It isn't displayed. I see blank space and
sign that there is no picture. When I click there picture pops up.

3. Location button is too small. Full location name does not fit there.

## Execute session
1. Text field are scattered and does not look aesthetic.

Prakash, you may consider this as first bug reports. (-:

--
  Khudyakov Alexey