[Kstars-devel] Impressions of new functionality

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 22:44:43 CEST 2009

В сообщении от Суббота 15 августа 2009 00:04:58 автор Prakash Mohan написал:
> > ## Observing list:
> > 1. Alt vs Time plot is small and wasting screen space on big black
> > margins is not an option.
>
> Well, frankly I din't know how to fix this.. any pointers might be useful.

From quick (really quick) look at AltVsTime and ObservingList. It seems that
they use AVTPlotWidget (tools/avtplotwidget.{h,cpp}) for plot drawing.
Probably you should look there.

> > 2. Picture on the right of plot. It isn't displayed. I see blank space
> > and sign that there is no picture. When I click there picture pops up.
>
> Well, the picture will be displayed only after its downloaded from the
> web. Is that what you're talking about, or did you download an image
> and it din't get displayed?

I didn't mentioned that. It's downloaded but not displayed. I tried to
download 2 or 3 pictures for M31. No picture is shown inline but when I click
on empty space window with picture pops up.

> > 3. Location button is too small. Full location name does not fit there.
>
> Right, will fix this issue.
>
> > ## Execute session
> > 1. Text field are scattered and does not look aesthetic.
>
> I'm not really the aesthetics expert around, could someone tell me how
> to put things the right way?

I'll draw some pic to show. Generally thing look prettier when they are
aligned not scattered arbitrary.