[Kstars-devel] 1e8 stars in KStars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Sep 8 19:59:52 CEST 2008

Akarsh!   that is so incredibly cool.  I cannot wait to try it out!

I think we may need to tweak how faint stars get drawn; they look
pretty "muddy" at the moment...it's also interesting to see sharp
"edges" in the colors of stars...my guess is that it's simply an
artifact of the catalog itself.

regards,
Jason