[Kstars-devel] KSConjunct - Frontends!

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Apr 20 07:35:43 CEST 2008

Hi Akarsh,

Cool!  I hope it didn't distract from your studies too much.  I'll
definitely commit this in time for the 4.1 deadline.  Looking at the
GUI, I'm getting excited about the possibilities with this tool (show
the highlighted conjunction in KStars, export events to a calendar,
etc.)

One question: Are you using (or planning to use) the geographic
location in computing the conjunctions?  I don't understand where it
would be used.

I had an idea to improve the UI a bit (see attached); what do you think?

regards,
Jason