[Kstars-devel] KSConjunct - Frontends!

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:25:46 CEST 2008

Hi Jason

> The feature freeze for KDE-4.1 is apparently coming up on April
> 20th[1].  I didn't realize it was so close!  Anyway, this is probably
> not enough time to get a GUI tool for KSConjunct, unfortunately,
> unless someone besides Akarsh or me wants to take it on in the next
> two days :)

Now... that got me excited. A nights' work and here's the GUI tool for
KSConjunct :-D.

It is only half-working, but the rest can wait as bugfixes :-D.

The machinery works and it produces results.

I took Pablo de Vicente's modcalcplanets.* and just modified those,
because they did almost exactly what I wanted to do with the
conjunctions tool as well. Thanks a lot.
[PS: How do I acknowledge this in the comments? ]

I hope this will find a place in the KDE 4.1 release? (I've worked a
night out for it!)

Regards
Akarsh.