[Kstars-devel] Kstars 1.2 compile error on RHEL4

Peter Baitz baitzph at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 22:36:55 CET 2007

Jason,

Looks like RHEL4 currently has KDE v 3.3.1 ?

kdesdk-3.3.1-2

Here's the gcc packages:

compat-gcc-32-c++-3.2.3-47.3
gcc4-4.1.0-18.EL4
gcc-gnat-3.4.6-3
gcc-java-3.4.6-3
compat-libgcc-296-2.96-132.7.2
gcc-objc-3.4.6-3
gcc-3.4.6-3
gcc-g77-3.4.6-3
gcc4-gfortran-4.1.0-18.EL4
gcc4-c++-4.1.0-18.EL4
compat-gcc-32-3.2.3-47.3
gcc-c++-3.4.6-3
libgcc-3.4.6-3

Since I'm mainly using KStars 1.2 on FC6 at home,
and not using it on RHEL4 anymore, its not a big deal
for me.  I posted it in case anyone else was running
into this too....

Peter

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=111031234011623&w=2