[Kstars-devel] RFC: new popup "menu"?

Radian simang4 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:10:37 CET 2006

Hello.

> So you can already copy data from the Details to the clipboard by
> highlighting with the mouse.  We specifically use "KActiveLabel" for the
> data fields to make this possible.  I'm not sure how we would implement
> copying data from more than one field or "CopyAll"...what exactly would the
> copy buffer look like?

Thanks for having implemented it (I run a 1.1 CVS version that didn't have it
yet).

As for the format of buffer, I had just thought on the usefulness of having
all that data -even access through dcop- easily available for any use. Now I
think it should fit more the needs of amateur/professional astronomers than
the occasional comfort of less knowledgeable users (the Details window
explains the data already), so the format could be close to standards
followed in astronomy if there were any applicable. I'm not sure if that's
the best thing to do nor what it implies.

[BTW, I meant "Notes" with the mistaken spanish word "bitacora".]

Regards
Radian.