[Kstars-devel] Interesting HTM timing results

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jun 1 21:23:20 CEST 2006

Just to clarify...

I realize I've given conflicting instructions on whether to use "-N" or not.
The reason is, I don't know if cmake will panic if it doesn't see the full
kdeedu module.  Maybe it will be fine.  So just try it with -N, and if that
doesn't work you'll have to check out the whole module.

Either way, let us know the result and I will update the svn.php page.

thanks,
Jason