[Kstars-devel] Fwd: [kde-edu]: Meade etx105 under Kstars?

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jan 22 15:02:10 CET 2006

INDI question posted to kde-edu...

Subject: [kde-edu]: Meade etx105 under Kstars?
Date: Sunday 22 January 2006 06:54
From: Manu againn <kmlmanu at yahoo.es>
To: kde-edu at mail.kde.org

 Hi all, I've connected my telescope (Meade etx105) to Kstars, the problem is
 that Kstars (aparently) does not support that telescope. It only lets me
 choose between ETX 90 and ETX125.

 What I've done is to select ETX125... it seems to work... now weather is
 mostly cloudy for one week...  Can anybody tell me if I can use ETX125
 drivers with ETX 105?... Will someday ETX105 oficially suported?

 Thanks

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com